Saturday, September 28, 2013

2014 Odyssey Making Me a Better Driver

Two weeks ago my best friends and I took a trip to Vegas. I was the driver. I had just received the 2014 Honda Odyssey the night before and was still getting used to all the new bells and whistles. Literally.

I was impressed with the forward collision warning system that beeped when cars ahead of me were stopped. It was timely and really cool to feel like you were driving a car that was vocal about keeping you safe.

The 2014 also has a beeping Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system. If you change lanes without your blinker on or get too close to the lane lines, it will beep at you. So cool! It's like the car is thinking!

But, apparently I am a lane drifter. (I had no idea!) My friend Kim who sat in the back seat for most of the trip (she prefers the crazy amount of leg room available in that captain chair), actually kept track of how many times I set off the LDW. Um... yeah.

LDW System in 2014 Honda Odyssey

Driving home became a game of Operation for me. I was determined to stay within the lines and be a better driver.

Love this car that keeps me on my toes ...and inside the lines. ;)



Follow Lindsey Redfern of The R House as she falls in love with the 2014 Honda Odyssey. A reformed SUV enthusiast, she has seen the light and is passing her excitement onto you in the form of really sweet deals. Get all the details on how she can save you $500 on a new, used, lease or trade in at Ken Garff Honda of Orem


No comments:

Post a Comment