Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Test Driving the 2015 Honda Fit

I've be dying to test drive the 2015 Honda Fit.  I finally got a turn and the results are that I'm impressed.

When I first pulled out of the lot, I was impressed with the responsive steering and the zip when you accelerate.  It's sporty-ness really reminded me of driving the beloved Honda Civic.  The Fit is definitely an entry level car, so while it doesn't have the fancier finishes, I was still blown away by what I did find: Honda tech.  It's completely rippling with the very latest Honda technology which includes the back-up camera, Lane Watch, blue-tooth radio, navigation and more.




And, of course, I had to see what would fit in a Fit.  (Otherwise, why test-drive, right?)



You can fit a lot in a Fit, in fact, you can fit enough to send two junior high age boys on an overnight campout.



And you might just have all of the scout leaders and other dads oo-ing and ah-ing over your ride.  In part, because they'd really like to have your gas milage.




No comments:

Post a Comment