Wednesday, July 1, 2015

For Honda Civic Lovers

My 9-year-old broke her leg.  After more than 6 weeks immobilized in a long-leg cast, she was given a prescription to physical therapy to increase her range of motion in her knee and ankle.  As we stopped by the physical therapists office earlier this month, I tossed my car keys onto my daughters assigned bench and headed with her to the stationary bike to warm up.

After her warm-up, one of the physical therapist's assistants said, "It looks like you drive a Honda."

"All Honda's all the time," I asserted.  The assistant pulled out his keys to show me that he drives a Honda too.  And then the gushing began.

"I drive a Civic," he began and then launched into his favorite features on his not-particularly-new vehicle.  It made me smile. There are few people who are as dedicated to their cars as Civic lovers. Car and Driver must know this two because they put together a 37 picture montage honoring the Honda Civic.

It's a pretty incredible visual history featuring some amazing and beautiful old photographs.





And some interesting history including the CVCC, Natural Gas Vehicles and more.


It's first Car and Drive 10Best list in 1988.



Right up to today.


Whether you love the Honda Civic coupe, the Civic sedan or the Civic hybrid, you'll find something in the history that you'll love.



No comments:

Post a Comment