Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cute Culture Chick Honda Test Drive

Blogger #2 from our #HondaTestDrive is Nicole Bullock, who chose to drive a 2013 Honda CRV.

As luck had it, it was Nicole's birthday this week.  So she and a bunch of friends, piled in the CRV for a birthday lunch.  



After a couple of days of test driving, Nicole wrote a blog post about the CRV.  

Nicole is a funny, funny lady.  So she wrapped up her week with this post...

*****

Breaking up is hard to do.  Especially when you're in love.  John Mayer has a song I love called "Split Screen Sadness," which is about breaking up (even when you know you're good together in so many ways).

Last night was my final night of my week with the 2013 Honda CRV EXL that was lent to me by Ken Garff Honda of Orem.  I needed to go up to Bountiful to borrow some snow pants for my daughter's winter campout for school, so I figured it was a good time to take a nice long drive by myself.  

You can read the rest of her post here.  So. Funny!

*****

We're sorry that Nicole had to break up with her CRV, but happy that she had so much fun with her Honda. 


1 comment:

  1. It really was hard to break up with the CRV. We had a lot of fun together. I'll be doing my full review soon.

    ReplyDelete