Monday, February 25, 2013

Maybe We Are Minivan People--Honda Odyssey Test Drive

Lindsey Redfern from the R House was our third Blogger from the #HondaTestDrive.  She took the 2013 Honda Odyssey for a week.  Here is what she thought...

*****

Three years ago, we needed to purchase a new (to us) car.  

Because of my Infertility PTSD, we went with a Yukon even though Mr. R really wanted a minivan.  I just couldn't bring myself to purchase a minivan when I no idea if we'd ever be able to fill all those empty seats.  In my mind, those empty seats were less obvious in the Yukon.  Over the past 3 years, the third row of seats has been folded down most of the time.

Now, through some miracle of heaven, we have three children.  (Say whaaaaa? I still cannot believe it.)  We don't have very many empty seats any more ...and I am rethinking my stance on "not being minivan people."

Read the rest of Lindsey's post here.



No comments:

Post a Comment