Saturday, June 8, 2013

Safety First

When I was in high school, I was in a terrible rollover car accident.

The roof of the car essentially split the driver's seat head rest in two. I was pulled out of the car while hanging upside down by some people who saw the accident happen. Although it was 18 year ago, I can still picture their faces.

Having to call my parents from the ambulance was possibly one of the hardest things I have ever done. I was too shaken up and choked up to get the words out and the paramedic had to take over. I have no idea how I walked away with a minor concussion.

Since then, I have kind of hated driving. I drive slow anyway, but when our children came into our family ...I slowed down even more. Precious cargo! And my kids were all adopted so I know their birth families are counting on me too.

Driving a car that I feel safe in is one of the main things I look at when purchasing a new vehicle. And the Honda Odyssey has an incredible safety scorecard. U.S. News and World Report highlighted the best of the Odyssey's safety features and gave them an incredible numbers.

Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 1.03.02 PM Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 1.02.50 PM
So, put your mind to rest when you are in behind the wheel of the Honda Odyssey. It is a beast in the safety department.


Follow Lindsey Redfern of The R House as she falls in love with the 2013 Honda Odyssey. A reformed SUV enthusiast, she has seen the light and is passing her excitement onto you in the form of really sweet deals. Get the all details on how she can save you a little cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment