Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Honda Bear Goes Coast to Coast!

The Honda Bear has been having a fantastic couple of months!  (Honda Bear, for those of you who haven't heard, is a friendly bear that gets to go on adventures with me, Sarah Kimmel, (aka the Honda Mom, or Tech4Moms).  He sits in my Honda, and travels around with me).  Typically Honda Bear doesn't get out of Utah that much, but lucky for him, I had places to go last month!

First up, Honda Bear drove up to the airport with me when I was heading out of town to go to New York city.  


He looked at me from the car window when I was heading into the airport, and I just couldn't leave him there, he looked like he wanted to go so badly!  So I opened the Odyssey back up and grabbed him to come along for the ride.

In New York City Honda Bear got to...

Hang out in a swanky New York Hotel room...


Visit Rockefeller Center, and look at the Christmas Tree...


Ride the subway...


And visit Times Square!


He had such a fantastic trip!  He was definitely glad to be back home in his Honda Odyssey though a few days later.  

Shortly after the trip to New York (and I'm talking days after), I had to go to Southern California for work.  Since Honda Bear had such a great time in New York, I took him with me there too.

In California Honda Bear got to...

Go to Disneyland....


And of course, the beach!



Honda Bear is happy to be back in Utah now though, and has some fun stuff planned for this month!  Check back to find out what he's been up to in a few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment