Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Adventure Mom Test Drives the 2013 Honda Pilot


This week we test drove the 2013 Honda Pilot for a WHOLE week thanks to HONDA OF OREM.
The timing was perfect. We are in the market for a new car.
The Honda Pilot is my dream car and have wanted one for a long time. Last year, we test drove a minivan and just couldn’t get excited about the minivan. It was pretty gutless to me.
It’s kind of a rotten trick to give you the car of your dreams and then try NOT to fall in love with it. Beacuase of this I aproached the test drive very skeptical and was intentionally looking for flaws.
Day 1:
The Ken Garff of Orem team drove to Salt Lake to personally deliver the car. If you’re not familiar with the area, it’s about a 40 minute drive. It was right after a big snow storm, so I apreciated the effort they made in our behalf, especially having young children.
Paul gave me all the details about the car. It was fully loaded: leather seats, back up camera, XM radio, seat heaters, sun roof. They even put in the children’s car seats for me. They were so nice and helpful, I have to admit, I was surprised. Not your typical car salesmen at all.
*****
To read the rest of Kathy Dalton's review go here


No comments:

Post a Comment