Friday, March 22, 2013

Emily Hill From Is This Really My Life Compares the Honda Pilot to the Odyssey


I adore the 2013 Honda Pilot with its sleek, square design, secret USB port, triple-view backup camera, Bluetooth cell phone capabilities, hard drive for storing music and too many other nifty bells to name. I’m kind of hoping it will be Nathan’s next car because I’m adamant (whenever possible) about our second car fitting the entire family just in case the Odyssey breaks down.
Who am I kidding? Hondas never break down.
Because someone out there might be trying to decide between the Honda Pilot and the Honda Odyssey, my review focused on the difference between the two.
*****
You have to read Emily's full review and see her videos, which may or may not include goldfish cracker crumbs and an incident with a Diet Coke. 
After you read Emily's post, you probably want to like her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment