Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stephanie Hansen of The Daily Blarg Reviews the 2013 Honda Accord

I fondly remember my very first brand new car, don’t you?  It was a 2002 Honda Accord and I was in love.  That is why I couldn’t turn down the luxury of test driving a brand new 2013 Honda Accord EX-L from Ken Garff Honda of Orem…for 10 fabulous days.  You may have seen us using the #HondaTestDrive (hashtag) on Twitter and Instagram documenting our (okay… MY) hijinks.  Which may or may not have included adorning the car with unicorn-a-plenty.


We are currently owners of one mid-size SUV, that is my primary mode of transportation, and a mid-size sedan that my husband drives for his daily commute.  For me to switch over to a sedan for 10 days was a bit of a change.  And while I only have 2 kids… I may not be ready to switch over to a sedan quite yet, even if it is as sweet of a ride as an Accord.  It may be a mental block but I like the extra space in an SUV.  However, my husband definitely has the Accord in his vision for our next commuter car purchase.  And trust me…that says a lot.  He’s pretty loyal to his current brand and for him to have second thoughts means the 2013 Honda Accord EX-L really made an impression.

To read the rest of her (hilarious) review go here

Whatever you do, you must see this video.  I died laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment