Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mama Gets to Rock Out Too

 I love being a mom. Love it.

We had a hard time welcoming kids into our family as we battled the jungles of infertility. (It's National Infertility Awareness Week, by the way.) We were lucky and have been able to adopt three little boys.

Three little boys with big personalities. They are lovers of music, Star Wars junkies, Curious George enthusiasts, The Magic School Bus experts and everything in between.

Our old SUV didn't allow for mama to listen to her jams while the kids listened to theirs. And while I appreciate being able to quote you just about every line from Star Wars and sing along with Raffi's entire collection of songs, sometimes mama just needs to rock out on her own.

With the kids watching a show on the DVD Player of Awesomeness, I rocked out to some early 90's hip hop, of course. Those are my jams. I love that I only have to remember to bring my CDs in the car ONE TIME because the hard-drive loads my music and saves it in the music library.

Rockin out in my minivan.
  Since XM is available in the Odyssey as well, the husband and I love to reminisce those high school years with the 90's on 9. Something about those tunes bring out our own special kind of ridiculous...ly awesome!




Follow Lindsey Redfern of The R House as she falls in love with the 2013 Honda Odyssey. A reformed SUV enthusiast, she has seen the light and is passing her excitement onto you in the a form of really sweet deals. Get the all details on how she can save you a little cash.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment