Monday, April 8, 2013

The R House Love Story Continues...

It's official: We really are minivan people.

I knew I would love it--the automatic doors won me over during my test drive. I knew my husband would love it--the DVD player (that Mom and Dad don't have to listen to) frees us up to listen to comedy on XM Radio. I knew all of that. What I didn't realize is how much my kids love this car! Recently we were at a playdate with friends. The kids had a blast and the weather was perfect. When it was time to leave, I only had to ask my kids ONE TIME to get their shoes on and meet me in the car. From the foyer window of my friend's house I opened the doors (opening doors from your keys is so Jetsons) and my kids piled in.

We are minivan people. Get $500 off ANY vehicle purchase or 10% off service at Ken Garff Honda of Orem just by mentioning my blog.

About 10 minutes later, I was still in the foyer chatting with my friend and planning our next get-to-together. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and my five year old said to me (with DVD player headphones already on), "Mom! Let's go! You said we were leaving 100 hours ago."  Usually I am the one that has to beg and round up and re-round up my kids when it is time to go home but, in their eyes, the fun doesn't end when we go home. They love the drive home as well! I can't promise you that your kids will be better listeners because you drive a pimped out minivan ...but they might! ;)


  Follow Lindsey Redfern of The R House as she falls in love with the 2013 Honda Odyssey. A reformed SUV enthusiast, she has seen the light and is passing her excitement onto you in the a form of really sweet deals. Get the all details on how she can save you a little cash.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment