Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Honda Odyssey: It practically cleans itself.

When I first test drove the Honda Odyssey, I was in awe of all the bells and whistles. I volunteered to drive everywhere so I could show it off to my friends and family. I am sure they got sick of my saying, "Check this out!"

After a long show and tell, I would conclude by proclaiming, "It practically does everything but clean itself!"

Then Honda announced that the 2014 model would include a vacuum.

<<<<<MIND EXPLOSION>>>>>

Although my 2013 doesn't have the ingenious vacuum feature (beware french fries of 2014, HondaVAC is looking at YOU), it does have all-weather mats which are equally as awesome.

Let's say you take a road trip and on the way home a certain kindergartener gets aggressive with dipping sauce for his drive-thru chicken. Let's say you look back in complete horror as the you see (almost in slow motion) the sauce drop from his darling hands and splatter on the floor of the car.

UGH. "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

And then I remembered the swanky mats I have covering the floor of the van! The All-Weather Mats that line the three passenger rows of my van (and I have the Trunk Tray too!), protected the car (and me) from extra clean up. It really is the car that cleans itself! Check this out, it's as easy as...

Honda All-Weather mats
 
  1. Pull the mat out of the car.
  2. Spray with hose. Do not touch gross sauce with your finger.
  3. Let dry in the sun while you water your flowers. (I should water my grass though, huh?)
  These All-Weather Mats are not just for the Odyssey ($205)--they are available for any Honda. Need them? (I personally think every mom should have one.) Just mention me ("Lindsey from The R House") and you will automatically receive 10% off. Use it to take your family through your favorite drive-thru ...and ask for extra sauce.


Follow Lindsey Redfern of The R House as she falls in love with the 2013 Honda Odyssey. A reformed SUV enthusiast, she has seen the light and is passing her excitement onto you in the a form of really sweet deals. Get the all details on how she can save you a little cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment