Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The 3 Things I Love Most About the Honda Odyssey

I still feel new to this whole luxury minivan business.

Recently, a friend (and fellow Odyssey owner) asked me what I liked best about my van in comparison to my old SUV. I challenged myself to narrow it down to a soundbite, just three things. (For the record, I get asked this ALL THE TIME.)

Sliding Doors - There is something so magical about those doors. I can open and close them from my key fob, from my perch in the driver's seat, from the inside and the outside of each door. With these small kids, it makes a huge difference when it comes to getting in and out of the car. It just seems easier, smoother, the way driving should be.

No Climbing Over the Seats - Heaven help me, the climbing over the seats that happened in my SUV was driving me bonkers. With the seats that fold and move so easily even a kindergartener can do it or seats that can be removed altogether, no one is flinging their body over anything in the car. It's like my standard of living shot up overnight.

I always bring my body guards when running errands. #momofboys
I alway bring my body guards when running errands. #momofboys
 

Storage Space - The Odyssey boasts a trunk that can fit my double stroller, an extra full-size car seat, bags of groceries and party supply items we picked up at the store, some weathered wood for an art project, 2 large drink dispensers for lemonade and 3 costume changes for the ninja superheros you see above ...and that was just from yesterday's stoppings. While the SUV I had been driving looks bigger, the actual space inside is much smaller.

What's your favorite feature?




Follow Lindsey Redfern of The R House as she falls in love with the 2013 Honda Odyssey. A reformed SUV enthusiast, she has seen the light and is passing her excitement onto you in the a form of really sweet deals. Get the all details on how she can save you a little cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment