Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blogger Sarah Kimmel takes her 2014 Odyssey (and Honda Bear) to see the lights.

If the Holiday Season wasn't so darn cold here in Utah, it would probably be my absolute favorite time of year. It's all those years I spent living in Southern California. Frigid Temperatures aside, I absolutely adore Holiday music, love Holiday lights, and absolutely, positively LOVE cheesy made for TV Holiday movies. All I have to say about that right now is that my DVR runneth over! So what makes me super happy? Loading up my kids in the car, grabbing a mug of hot chocolate, and exploring all of the houses that go ALL out with their holiday decorations. There is a great map on Google Maps that has ALL the specially lighted homes around Utah Valley. You can see the map here.


View Utah Holiday Lights Map in a larger map


 So Honda Bear and I loaded up in my 2014 Honda Odyssey and decided to go check some of them out last night! First we went to Thanksgiving Point, which is always so much fun. If you are a member at Thanksgiving point, you get a discount too!

  2012-12-18 19.05.48   

Next we hit up some of the houses around the Lehi area.

  2012-12-20 18.35.17

 We loved this one on 380 west in Lehi! So definitely take your family out for a drive and visit some of the special holiday lights in the area! Next stop for us this weekend is Temple Square!


No comments:

Post a Comment