Monday, December 30, 2013

Driving in a Winter Wonderland

by Andrea Harris


I love the idea of snow… while gaze dreamily out the window as it blankets the ground in fluffy whiteness.  It’s so calm and peaceful.

Then I remember I have to go outside, get in my car, and drive somewhere.  Oy.  


Front wheel drive, 4-wheel drive, all-wheel drive… sometimes it just doesn’t matter.  Mother Nature is gonna laugh in your, anyway. At Ken Garff Honda of Orem, we love you so much that we’re going to share this little cautionary tale of winter morning just last year.  




Ohhh, SNAP!!! I’m pretty sure most of those poor people wish they’d just stayed home that day.

As we enter this icy, snowy season, please remember to slow down and use caution when you’re out driving! (Your car, other drivers, and probably even the UHP will thank you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment