Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fav Feature: 2014 Odyssey Auto Sliding Doors


There is a feature in the Honda Odyssey that I probably use more than any other feature (besides the Bluetooth link, cause that just happens every time I get in the car no matter what). It’s the automatic sliding doors, and I am smitten with them.
When I first pulled up at the elementary school to drop off my daughter and her friend for school, and with the push of a button their door magically opened and they disembarked…BEST DAY EVER.
Now lets talk about errands. It was a cold rainy Saturday afternoon. I work full time, so most of my errands get done on Saturdays. Since I can’t really pick and choose my errands day, I had to go out in the cold wet weather. On the way to the car I pushed the button on my key fob to open both of the side doors and the trunk. The car opened, I unloaded my groceries and loaded my kids up in the car in what had to be world record setting time. I hopped into the car myself, and we were off. I prayed to the automotive gods for this technological wonder.
To read the rest of Sarah Kimmel's post go here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment