Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Odyssey vs. Pilot

We recently switched from an Odyssey to a Pilot.

There is no mistaking that the Pilot is a better looking vehicle, but I have to say ...even with all the bells and whistles Honda provides in each of their vehicles, I MISS MY MINIVAN!

I started to ponder, "What is it that I really love and look for in a vehicle?" I posed the questions to The R House Facebook crew and was met with a hearty response. I took their thoughts and organized them into this little graphic for myself (okay, and for you too) just to compare the Odyssey and the Pilot and which ones works best for my little family.


Honda Odyssey vs. Honda Pilot

There really is no mistaking it, WE ARE A MINIVAN LOVIN' FAM.




Follow Lindsey Redfern of The R House as she falls in love with the 2013 Honda Odyssey. A reformed SUV enthusiast, she has seen the light and is passing her excitement onto you in the form of really sweet deals. Get all the details on how she can save you a little cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment