Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What a Pilot Does Best

Easier access to power outlets.


Untitled

I'm a blogger. I often take my mobile hotspot with me to create Internet on the go. There's a place to plug it in that is right at my finger tips. It has has a power outlet for my camera battery charger (another blogging must!) and USB and AUX hookups for just about everything I need to write on the go. And all this is located inside the middle console.  

Better space for changing a diaper.

There's no mistaking that the Odyssey blows everything else out of the water when it comes to trunk space. But, all that space doesn't really help when you have a dirty diaper to change. With one of the back seats folded down in the Pilot, it creates the perfect little changing table!


Untitled

^^^ And it's just the right height for me!

  What features do you look for when purchasing a car? See what my readers are looking for in a list on this post. You might be surprised!




Follow Lindsey Redfern of The R House as she falls in love with the 2013 Honda Odyssey. A reformed SUV enthusiast, she has seen the light and is passing her excitement onto you in the form of really sweet deals. Get all the details on how she can save you a little cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment