Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tech 4 Moms Takes Formerly Phread For a Spin


Blogger Sarah Kimmel has been on a #HondaTestDrive in a 2013 Honda Accord.  We sent her off on a trip to California and now that she's home, she's taking other bloggers our for a spin.
"This week I’m going fast and furious with the test drives.  The next ones will definitely be more spread out, but I had to make up for lost time in California!  My very first test drive was none other than my friend Jenny Eckton of Formerly Phread.
I arrived at her house and told her to hop into the drivers seat.  When she saw the button to turn the car on, she said “is this all I push?”  I confirmed, and she turned the car on.  Then she said “It’s like we live in the FUTURE!”  It really is amazing to just push a button and have the car turn on.  Especially when you’ve been used to turning a key to start the ignition for the last 20 years!" 
Read the rest of Sarah Kimmel's (aka Tech 4 Moms) post here

No comments:

Post a Comment